The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for January 13th, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
NOTE: The 'eServices' section will now be labeled 'Provider Network'. Along with eReferral and eConsult improvements and fixes, it will also include new and emerging provider-to-provider capabilities, such as the eReferral via eFax capabilities listed below.
- Automatic referral splits will now only send the 'child' referrals via the HL7 FHIR API webhook messages. Manually split referrals will send both the source and child referrals.
The following improvements are currently only available to participants in the eFax pilot:
- A site can now enable their Healthmap listing to display a “Send eReferral via eFax" Button.
- When a referral is sent as an eFax via a Central Intake, the intended recipient will be displayed in the eReferral Dashboard’s Provider column. It will also display “Sent via eFax” in the Status column.
- The carbon copy (cc) function will not appear within the eReferral page for listings receiving eReferrals as via eFax.
- Updated the 'referralSource' analytic field to capture eReferrals sent via eFax.
- eReferrals will now display a “Please Wait” dialog when various actions are being processed (e.g. when an eReferral is being sent, actions are performed in the eReferral page).
- Ocean user accounts must now be associated with an Ocean site before they can create an eReferral from the Healthmap.
- Addressed bug preventing some users from viewing referral attachments that have been uploaded via an API.
- Implemented a WCAG 2.0 AA compliant progress bar in the Online Booking patient-facing pages.
- Replaced several EMR-generated error messages that can appear in the Online Booking patient-facing pages so that they are meaningful to the patient.
- Online Booking will now prevent the creation of duplicate demographic update notes in Med Access.
- Addressed bug causing the caption field to be overwritten by a custom note when using the "Internationalization" feature in the eForm editor.
- Ensured that Online Booking appointment cancellation page displays once the appointment has been successfully canceled in the EMR.