Note: You must be an Ocean administrative user to access Patient Reminders settings.
Edit Reminder Rule
- 1Rule Name
- Name your reminder rule.
- 2When should the reminder be sent?
- Set the schedule for your reminder rule. Enter the number of days to send the reminder before/after the appointment.
Note: To send a reminder for appointments taking place on the same day, set this value to 0 days before the appointment.
- 3a.Messaging Template
- Select the email template that will be used to email the patient. The email template has full support for Ocean Keywords, such as patient name, etc. [weblink] represents the link that the patient can click to confirm their appointment (if appointment confirmation is enabled), view any secure messages and/or complete any eForms assigned to that template. Any eForms added via the template can also be filled out using the tablet when the patient arrives, even if the patient does not use the link ahead of time.
- 3b.Messaging Template Preview
- A preview of the email template selected in 3a. Please note that you cannot edit your messaging templates here. To edit your messaging templates, please refer to Patient Messaging Templates.
Note: If you have set notifications on the email template (e.g. 'Notify me when viewed'), these email notifications will go to your site's Clinical Administrator / Ocean Support Contact (set in the Admin view, Site Account tab).
- 4Rule Condition
Enter the condition that must be met for your reminder rule to send.
- By selecting this rule type, you can type in an appointment reason, as it appears in Accuro, PS Suite, Med Access or OSCAR PRO (e.g. Specialist Consult).
By selecting this rule type, you can type in an appointment type, as it appears in Accuro or OSCAR PRO(e.g. NP).Note: Not supported for PS Suite or Med Access. Please use "Reason" instead.
- Reason & Type:
By selecting this rule type, you can type in both an appointment reason and type, in the boxes that appear. Ensure that what you type in exactly matches what is in Accuro or OSCAR PRO.Note: Not supported for PS Suite or Med Access. Please use "Reason" instead.
By selecting this rule type, you can customize your reminder audience with more precision.
- Save your changes.
- 4 Cancel
- Cancel any changes made to your reminder rule.