Note: You must be an Ocean administrative user to access Patient Reminders settings.
- A list of prerequisites for Patient Reminders. When all prerequisites have been met, proceed to editing your reminder settings.
- A summary of your global settings will appear on the Patient Reminders Settings page.
- Appointment Source
- Reminders can run from your EMR Schedule, or from Ocean eReferrals. To learn more about Ocean Reminders for eReferrals, refer to: Set Up Automated Referral Appointment Reminders.
- Daily Run Time
- The time of day Ocean will start processing your reminder rule(s). Patients will receive reminder emails shortly after this time. If you have multiple reminder rules, Ocean will take some time to send out your patient reminders.
- Text Message Reminders
- Clinics who would like to send text message reminders must acknowledge the additional fee per text message reminder and consider collecting text message consent. Learn more about text message reminders: Sending Patient Reminders via SMS Text Message.
- Save or Cancel
- Click the Save button to save your changes. Click the Cancel button to cancel your changes.
- Add Reminder Rule
- Click this button to add a new reminder rule.
- Force Send All Reminders
- Triggers a send for all of your enabled reminder rules.
Note: Forced sent reminder rules may take time to process and send. During this time, reminder rules cannot be edited.
- Reminder Rule
- A summary of each reminder rule for your site.
- Force Send
- Triggers a send for this enabled reminder rule.
Note: A forced sent reminder rule may take time to process and send. During this time, the reminder rule cannot be edited.
- This allows you to enable or diable your reminder rule. An enabled rule will run at the configured reminder time of day. A diabled rule will not run (useful if you are still in the process of setting up your reminders).
- This allows you to edit an existing reminder.