Patient Messages & Reminders
Patient Messages allow you to securely send messages and attachments to patients, and invite them to complete forms and questionnaires online at home before their appointment, without the risks that come with sending patient health information over email. With Ocean’s EMR integration, patient records are seamlessly updated without any scanning, typing, or manual staff involvement.
- Set Up Patient Messages Senders with Ocean Accounts
- Enabling a Provider License for Patient Messages & Reminders
- Set the Email Sender Name Patients Will Receive a Message From
- Link User EMR Accounts to Ocean User Accounts
- Adding an Email to Receive Patient Message Notifications
- Review Your Default Templates & Template Settings
- How Can I Remove a Patient's Data From Ocean?
- Formatting Your Templates
- What are some examples of commonly used templates?
- Can I recall a message that was sent to a patient through Ocean?
- What if a patient shares health information in Ocean that requires urgent follow up?
- How do I transfer a Patient Messages License to another user?
- How does Ocean determine a patient's preferred language for text message reminders?
- Med Access: Does Ocean send reminders to 'Confidential' appointments?
- How are iCal files used with Patient Reminders?
- Med Access: Which Cell Number does Ocean use for Text Message Reminders?
- Can I run a report listing the reminders sent and which patients have confirmed their appointments?
- Can I send automated reminders to patients with overdue responses (i.e. when the appointment is not confirmed)?