Patient Messages & Reminders
Patient Messages allow you to securely send messages and attachments to patients, and invite them to complete forms and questionnaires online at home before their appointment, without the risks that come with sending patient health information over email. With Ocean’s EMR integration, patient records are seamlessly updated without any scanning, typing, or manual staff involvement.
- Set Up Patient Messages Senders with Ocean Accounts
- Enabling a Provider License for Patient Messages & Reminders
- Link User EMR Accounts to Ocean User Accounts
- Setting a Clinical Delegate for Patient Message Alerts
- Customize Your Patient Messages Template(s)
- Set the Email Patients Will Receive a Patient Message From
- How do I transfer a Patient Messages License to another user?
- What are some examples of commonly used Patient Messaging templates?
- Can I run a report listing the secure messages I have sent and whether the patient has responded?
- How do I send a form to a patient to complete at home (or smartphone)?
- Why is it prompting me to sign in when I send a message from my EMR?
- Can I edit and save the text that will appear in the body of an email when emailing out a form to a patient?
- What are some examples of commonly used Patient Reminders templates?
- Can I run a report listing the reminders sent and which patients have confirmed their appointments?
- Can I send automated reminders to patients with overdue responses (i.e. when the appointment is not confirmed)?
- If a patient has two appointments on the same day, how many reminders will be sent?
- Is it possible to set a single reminder rule to be sent out at different intervals before the appointment (e.g. 7, 3 and 1 day prior)?
- How can patients opt out of receiving text messages from Ocean?