eConsults & eReferrals
The Ocean eReferral Network was designed to streamline the referral and consult process for healthcare providers without disrupting existing workflows. Clinicians can find a specialist, send a consult or referral, maintain a record in the EMR, and even track the status of a referral at any time, all from a single platform.
Note for Ontario Users: In Ontario, Ocean eConsults are currently in a limited release. For more information on eConsult in Ontario as part of the Ontario eServices Program, please review the Overview of eConsults in Ontario article.
- Set Up Receivers with Ocean Accounts
- Find or Add Your Clinic to the Ocean eReferral Network
- Claim Your Directory Listing to Your Ocean Site
- Update Your Directory Listing Settings
- Update Your eConsult and eReferral Configuration
- Set Up Receiver Email Notifications
- PS Suite: Advanced Features for Sending Appointment Notifications
- PS Suite: Ocean eReferral Custom Form Settings
- Using the PS Suite Messaging Module to Follow Up with eReferrals
- PS Suite: Tracking Pending Tests/Consults with Ocean eReferrals
- PS Suite: Attaching a Clinical Note from PS Suite to an eReferral
- PS Suite: Ocean Quick eReferral Custom Forms
- Sending eReferral Appointment Notifications from Accuro
- Attaching a Clinical Note or Document from Accuro to an Ocean eConsult and/or eReferral
- Save Sent or Received Consults and/or Referrals as a Document Instead of an Encounter Note
- Create a CDS Link to Launch a Specific Consult and/or Referral Target in the Healthmap
- Can I download a complete copy of the referral record?
- How can a Support Site User generate analytics for the sites they support?
- How do I add Custom Analytic values to my eReferral/eConsult form?
- How do I create a custom Export Template for eReferral & eConsult Analytic Data?
- How do I set a Clinical Delegate user for my Ocean user account?
- What is a Central Intake?