Complete the eReferral form and send your referral off to the referral site.
- Complete the eReferral form, as required. If you initiated the referral from an integrated EMR, patient contact information and other required details will be automatically pre-populated. Complete the remaining fields as required.
- If you are sending an eReferral as a delegate, you will need to select the appropriate provider that you are referring on behalf of (from the dropdown menu at the top of the "Referrer Information" panel).
- Click the "Send Referral" button to send your eReferral.
- Note: If the referral listing you are sending to is under a Regional Authority, you must accept the agreement located beside the “Send Referral” button the first time an eReferral is being submitted.
- Once sent, you will see a confirmation window with the option to print a copy of the referral for the patient.
- The eReferral will then be documented in the patient's chart.
- Depending on the configuration of your Cloud Connect settings, the eReferral information summary will automatically populate either as an Encounter Note, or as a PDF file in the Documents area of the patient's chart.