In the case that you are a referral recipient waiting on additional information or a response from another stakeholder involved in the referral, you can use the 'Await Reply' functionality from within the Action Menu of the referral.
- After locating and opening the relevant referral, open the 'Action' menu in the top right corner, and select 'Await Reply'.
- The referral will be moved from its current status folder to the 'Awaiting Reply' status folder until you choose to accept the response. Referrals that are currently awaiting a reply are denoted using purple text for all referral stakeholders.
When the relevant stakeholder responds to your inquiry by using the 'Messaging' area within the referral, the referral will be flagged in your 'Needs Review' folder.
Alternatively, you can locate the referral within the 'Awaiting Reply' folder.
- The 'Accept Reply' button both marks the referral as reviewed and accepts the response, which removes it from both the 'Needs Review' and 'Awaiting Reply' folders, and automatically categorizes the referral back into its appropriate status folder.
Reviewed & Close
- The 'Reviewed & Close' button marks the referral as reviewed, which removes it from the 'Needs Review' folder, but also provides you with the choice to accept the response.
- If you select 'Yes', the referral is also removed from the 'Awaiting Reply' folder and is automatically categorizes the referral back into its appropriate status folder.
- If you select 'No', the referral will continue to be categorized in the 'Awaiting Reply' folder until you choose to accept the response.