- Yes, the 'Notes' area within an eReferral or eConsult can be used for general documentation regarding the request.
- Additionally, if you're taking advantage of the eReferral reviewal workflow, the note generated by the review form will be automatically stamped into the 'Notes' area.
How do I add a new Note?
- To add a new note to an eReferral or eConsult, simply open the request and type into the 'New Note:' text field and press 'Save'.
Additional Note Functionalities
- Allows you to modify the responses to the Review Form.
- *Only available for the note created by the Review Form. For more information on Review Form notes, please see how to review incoming eReferrals.
- Email Note
- Emails a copy of the note to the original referring provider.
- Download Note
- Downloads a PDF document containing basic referral information and the selected note.
- Make Private for This Site
- Makes the note private, so only users on your Ocean Site can see the note. Private notes are shown in italics.
- Deletes the note.