Data contributions to a Service Request Repository allows health systems to better plan resources by collecting information about wait times and more.
Questions about data collection?
If you have any questions about the purpose of the data collection, please contact your respective Regional Authority.
To contribute data to a repository, you must enable the functionality on your Directory Listing using the steps below. If you have multiple Directory Listings, you will need to configure each listing individually.
- You must have Site Admin access on your Ocean site.
- Your Ocean site's Shared Encryption Key must be stored in Ocean Cloud Connect and Cloud Connect is enabled.
- Your Directory Listing(s) must be approved under your Regional Authority.
- Your Regional Authority must have a Service Request Repository specified.
- Your Regional Authority must have enabled your Ocean Site's ability to contribute to the Service Request Repository.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the Directory Listing for which you will enable contribution to the Service Request Repository.
Within the 'Regional Authority' section of the listing, enable the 'Contribute data to repository' checkbox.
Note: If your Shared Encryption Key is not already stored in Ocean Cloud Connect, you will be prompted to do so. For instructions, please follow the steps in this article.
The Shared Encryption Key is required as repository contributions contain encrypted Personal Health Information. Once complete, return to your Directory Listing and enable the checkbox.
- Press 'Save Changes' at the bottom of the page.
- Ensure that "Enable Ocean Cloud Connect" is turned on in Admin > Site Features
Warning: Removing your Shared Encryption Key
If your Shared Encryption Key is removed from Ocean Cloud Connect, the connection between your Ocean site and the Service Request Repository will be broken. To restore the connection, you must re-store your Shared Encryption Key in Ocean Cloud Connect as soon as possible.