Additional information about integrations with Ocean with TELUS PS Suite, TELUS Med Access, QHR Accuro, and WELL Health OSCAR Pro, as well as Ocean's Open APIs, FHIR eReferral APIs and SMART on FHIR contextual launch.
- How do I find my TELUS PSS ID?
- PS Suite: Why are some appointment providers or appointment schedules missing in the Cloud Connect setup?
- PS Suite: How do I switch between Ocean sites on PS Suite?
- PS Suite: Moving to the New TELUS API - What You Need to Know
- PS Suite: Upgrade Instructions for Existing Clients
- PS Suite: Limitations of the New TELUS API & Workarounds Using the Ocean Toolbar
- Updating Accuro Provider Permissions
- List of Demographic Fields that do not Update in Accuro
- Accuro: Manually Uploading Patients into Ocean
- Accuro: Mapping Answers from an Ocean eForm to a Custom Demographics Field
- Accuro: Mapping Answers from an Ocean eForm to a Lab Value
- Accuro: Troubleshooting Cloud Connect
- PS Suite: Why did Ocean send an Ocean message ("yellow sticky") to "secs" with my initials when I opened the chart?
- How can I display Ocean Patient Reference Numbers in my appointment scheduler?
- Why was my Cloud Connect server deauthorized?
- How do I sync a new provider schedule into Ocean?
- My notes aren't appearing in my patient's chart. What do I do?
- What situations cause note downloads to fail?