Additional information about integrations with Ocean with TELUS PS Suite, TELUS Med Access, QHR Accuro, and WELL Health OSCAR Pro, as well as Ocean's Open APIs, FHIR eReferral APIs and SMART on FHIR contextual launch.
TELUS PS Suite
- How do I find my TELUS Client ID?
- PS Suite: Why are some appointment providers or appointment schedules missing in the Cloud Connect setup?
- PS Suite: How do I change the Ocean Site that my Ocean Toolbar is connected to?
- PS Suite: Moving to the New TELUS API - What You Need to Know
- PS Suite: Limitations of the New TELUS API & Workarounds Using the Ocean Toolbar
- PS Suite: Ocean Clinical Resource Installation Instructions
TELUS Med Access
- QHR-Accuro Onboarding: Guide to Contracting & API Enablement
- Updating Accuro Provider Permissions
- Accuro: Manually Uploading Patients into Ocean
- Accuro: Mapping Answers from an Ocean eForm to a Custom Demographics Field
- Accuro: Mapping Answers from an Ocean eForm to a Lab Value
- Accuro: Troubleshooting Cloud Connect
- HL7 FHIR eReferral Integration Setup Guide
- HL7 FHIR eReferral API Implementation Guidance
- Open eReferral API Implementation Guidance
- Open Patient Engagement API Implementation Guidance
- Enabling Ocean Integrations
- Configuring Settings and Permissions for API Integrations
- Introducing Ocean Cloud Connect
- Setting Up Ocean Cloud Connect
- Customize your Cloud Connect Configuration
- Making Changes to Your Cloud Connect Configuration
- Quick Troubleshooting: Cloud Connect (Connection Issues)
- Re-Authenticating Ocean Cloud Connect
EMR Integrations FAQ
- Accuro: How can I check to see if my EMR is connected to the Accuro API?
- Which EMR demographics are not automatically updated by Ocean?
- Does Ocean work with Avaros EMR?
- PS Suite: Why did Ocean send an Ocean message ("yellow sticky") to "secs" with my initials when I opened the chart?
- How can I display Ocean Patient Reference Numbers in my appointment scheduler?
- Why was my Cloud Connect server deauthorized?