You should follow the steps in this guide if you are experiencing one or more of the following scenarios:
- Having successfully configured and enabled providers in Ocean Cloud Connect, one or more providers are not appearing on the Patients page in the Ocean portal
- Some, or all, patient bookings are not appearing in Ocean's Day Sheet
- Provider schedules have been enabled for messaging and reminders, but some provider's patients are not receiving automated reminder emails
To update provider permissions, an EMR user with full administrative access is required.
If you do not have administrative permissions, consult your clinic manager or speak to QHR Client Services directly for assistance.
To make changes in Cloud Connect, your user account will need admin permissions enabled.
Update Accuro API Permissions
- Using the “Users” dropdown menu, locate and select your Accuro API user. This username is typically in the format "OceanAPI[tenant ID]."
- Once selected, open the “Provider Permissions” tab.
- For each Office configuration in your EMR, ensure the user has permissions checked off under the following columns for each provider schedule:
Optional, but recommended: Once complete, please reproduce steps C, D, and E for each specific provider/user you wish to sync with Ocean.
Perform A Full Scheduled Sync
Once the API permissions in Accuro have been updated, we recommend performing a full schedule sync of the integration to verify the EMR changes are reflected in Ocean.
To perform a full schedule sync, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Cloud Connect integration
- Under the "Sync Status" panel, select the icon to the immediate right of the "Sync Recent Appointments" button
Once complete, return to your Ocean site's Patients page, refresh the browser, and verify if previously missing providers and appointments are now appearing.