Tag your custom demographic note in your Ocean eForm.
- When you are building your eForms, if you "tag" a caption or custom note by surrounding a single word with "@" and ": $$", then the value of that item will be available for use with EMR field mapping.
- If you would like to pre-populate the eForm field with the custom demographic value recorded for that patient in Accuro, ensure that the "Prepopulate this item with" field is set to: "@ptCustom.EMRField" (where 'EMRField' is the name of your custom demographic).
If your custom demographics field is more than one word in Accuro, you will need to combine the phrase into one word.
For example: If your custom demographic field is called "Email Consent" in Accuro, your "Custom Note" will be @EmailConsent in the eForm and your "Prepopulate this item with" field will be @ptCustom.EmailConsent.
Create the corresponding custom demographic in Ocean.
- Login to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Admin".
- From the Admin Settings page, click "EMR Field Mapping" and select "Add Row".
- Next, ensure the "Type" dropdown is set to "Custom Demographic."
Test out your new custom demographic.