To enable a Patient Messaging and Reminders License:
- Login to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Admin".
- From the Admin Settings page, click "Providers". This will bring up a list of providers in your EMR.
- Select the checkbox under "Patient Messages and Reminders Licence ($27.50/month each)" next to the provider you want to enable.
Assigning a Primary Delegate (optional):
- From the Users tab, click the "Edit Delegates" button next to the Ocean user with a Patient Messaging license that you want to set a primary delegate for.
- This will bring you to the "Manage User" page. Clicking "Add Primary Delegate" allows the user's Patient Messaging license to be shared with another Ocean user with one of the following clinician types: MOA/Secretary, Nurse, Resident, Physician Assistant or Other. If needed, please see how a user can update their Clinician Type.
Each Ocean user can only have one Primary Delegate.