Tag your measurement in your Ocean eForm.
- When you are building your eForms, if you "tag" a caption by surrounding a single word with "@" and ": $$" then the value will be available for mapping using EMR field mapping.
- An example can be found in the screenshot to the right or in the note generated by this standard PHQ-9 questionnaire.
Create a lab value in Accuro for your Ocean answer.
- Log in to your Accuro and enter the EMR section.
- Click on the green plus sign in the "Labs" area to create a new lab test.
- This will open up the Lab Tests dialog box, where you can add a new lab test by clicking on the green plus sign.
- This will open up the Edit Lab Tests dialog box, where you can add a new lab test result by clicking on the green plus sign.
- This will open up the Lab Results dialog box, where you can add a new lab test result by clicking on the New button at the bottom.
- This will open up the Edit Result dialog box, where you can define the data type and units.
- Leave the "Source Code" field blank.
- Click the green plus sign to add a reference range for your lab result (if applicable).
- Click "OK" when you're done editing your result.
Create the corresponding lab value in your Ocean Portal.
- Log in to your Ocean Portal and navigate to the Admin tab.
- Enter the "EMR Field Mapping" section.
Test out your new custom lab value.
Have more questions? Submit a request