Website Forms are a way to host Ocean forms on your website for patients (or other clinicians) to complete online for things like patient referrals, new patient intake, prescription renewals and appointment requests. With Website Forms, patients can fill out forms online, from your existing website. For example, Cambridge Memorial Hospital is using Website Forms to power a secure clinician eReferral portal for diagnostic imaging, right from the hospital website.
- How can I set up a Website Form to allow patients to securely send attachments?
- How do I download an attachment submitted through a Website Form?
- How do I delete a Website form?
- What do I do if I see "Warning from Ocean: Notes Require Download"?
- How do I change the name/description of an incoming Website form submission based on the eForm's answers?