Once your Website Forms have been configured, you can use the generated URL to publish it on your clinic website, to be available for your patients to complete online.
Once you've configured all of your Website form settings to your liking, the form will be assigned a unique hyperlink. You can then publish your website form on a website or send the link directly to a patient via email.
Accessing your Website Form's hyperlink
- Login to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Admin". In the left side bar, select "Website Form Links" for your Website Forms hyperlink.
- Post a link to this hyperlink on your website.
A note about iFrames
Clinics can embed their website forms within iFrames to have the form appear as part of their own website. If your clinic decides to use an iFrame, we recommend consulting your IT support/webmaster for assistance.
Please note that we cannot support any issues that may arise when embedding Ocean products into iFrames.
Additionally, Ocean does not support iFrame embeds for the patient-authenticated website form link type.
Embed the hyperlink within your website using an iFrame.
- iFrames are special HTML tags that allow you to include secure content from another site within your own site. This will embed the hyperlink within an area of your website, allowing your patients to experience the form as though it were located directly on your site.
To add the portal to your own website using an iFrame, paste in the following HTML in the desired location on your page.
<iframe id="oceanIFrame" style="border: none; width: 1px; height: 350px; min-width: 100%;" scrolling="no" src="YOUR_OCEAN_PORTAL_URL"></iframe>
- Change the YOUR_OCEAN_WEBSITE_URL above to the URL you created in the previous step.
- Note that the "script" tags included above are optional, but they ensure that the iFrame will automatically resize itself to be the height of the questionnaire on the page.
- Try out the link to your page once you’ve done this.
If you examine the HTML source of the page, you’ll find a link to the iFrame like this:
<iframe id="oceanIFrame" style="border: none; width: 1px; height: 600px; min-width: 100%;" scrolling="no" src="https://ocean.cognisantmd.com/eRequest/70d9ae78-4999-4339-ad84-abc0438a0485"></iframe>
- Note that the outer website is cognisantmd.com, but the questionnaire portal itself is hosted on ocean.cognisantmd.com.