Using Ocean subsites, you can now create separate billing for each tablet, as well as other Ocean features (e.g. Patient Messages, Website Forms etc.). Subsites are especially helpful for sites with concurrent Ocean projects funded by different sources or for different clinicians paying for separate products.
To enable subsite billing:
Create your subsites.
Specify subsites for each of your Ocean products.
- Login to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Tablets & Kiosks".
- Select the tablet that you wish to change and click on the lock icon next to the "Subsite" field. The icon should change to a folder, instead of a lock symbol.
- Select the appropriate subsite from the dropdown menu beside the folder icon.
- Login to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Admin".
- Enter the "Website Form Links" section (selected from the menu along the left) and choose "Configure" on the website form that you wish to modify.