Using Ocean subsites, you can now create separate billing for some Ocean features (i.e., Tablets, Patient Messages, Studies, Website Forms, and Online Booking). Subsites are especially helpful for sites with concurrent Ocean projects funded by different sources or for different clinicians paying for separate products.
Note: There can only be one single payer per Ocean Site. You cannot have different payers for different subsites. Subsites in Ocean are intended to be used to track and reconcile the fees that each subsite incurred.
Create your subsites.
Specify subsites for each of your Ocean products.
- Login to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Tablets & Kiosks".
- Select the tablet that you wish to change and click on the lock icon next to the "Subsite" field. The icon should change to a folder, instead of a lock symbol.
- Select the appropriate subsite from the dropdown menu beside the folder icon.
- Log in to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner of the screen and select "Admin." In the left side bar, select "Providers".
- Login to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Admin".
- Enter the "Website Form Links" section (selected from the menu along the left) and choose "Configure" on the website form that you wish to modify.
- Login to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Online Booking".
- Press the Settings button in the top right corner.
Edit the desired Provider Schedule, and specify the appropriate billing subsite using the Optional Billing Subsite field.
Note: If you have multiple Provider Schedules in Ocean which book into a single EMR schedule, the 'Optional Billing Subsite' specified for the most recently configured Provider Schedule in Ocean will automatically update the 'Optional Billing Subsite' field for any pre-existing Provider Schedules in Ocean to match.