Using Ocean subsites, you can now create separate billing for each tablet, as well as other Ocean features (e.g. Ocean online, eRequests etc.). Subsites are especially helpful for sites with concurrent Ocean projects funded by different sources or for different clinicians paying for separate products.
To enable subsite billing:
Create your subsites.
- Login to the Ocean Portal and navigate to the Admin tab.
- Enter the "Billing" section (accessed from the left-hand side of the screen) and click the "Add Subsite" button to add the different subsites that need to be billed separately.
Specify subsites for each of your Ocean products.
- Log in to the Ocean Portal and navigate to the Tablets tab.
- Select the tablet that you wish to change and click on the lock icon next to the "Subsite" field. The icon should change to a folder, instead of a lock symbol.
- Select the appropriate subsite from the dropdown menu beside the folder icon.
- Log in the Ocean Portal and click on your name at the top right hand corner. Choose "View My Account" from the dropdown menu of options.
- Log in to the Ocean Portal and navigate to the Studies tab.
- Choose "Configure" along the row of the study that you wish to modify.
- Log in to the Ocean Portal and navigate to the Admin tab.
- Enter the "eRequest Links" section (selected from the menu along the left) and choose "Configure" on the eRequest link that you wish to modify.