The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for August 26th, 2021 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes.
- All of the eReferral configuration settings have now been centralized within the eReferrals product. From a new Settings Landing page, Admin users will be guided to the configuration settings that are relevant to their site, depending on whether they are eReferral senders and/or receivers.
- Created unique settings for the “Default Incoming Referral Notification Emails” and “Website Form Notification Email” so that users can specify distinct email addresses/recipients for these event notifications.
- Submitted values for the gender field will always appear in Referral PDFs.
- Ocean will accept the ‘General Importer’ batch file upload if blank fields are present in any of the columns.
- eConsult-related copy will only appear in "eReferral Update" email templates that are related to an eConsult episode.
- Accuro users can now configure within Cloud Connect whether secure message Ocean notes are published within the ‘Encounter Notes’ or ‘Documents’ sections. Notes published to the ‘Documents’ section will first be converted into a PDF.
- Med Access users can now set Ocean notes to download as either “Active” or “Completed” tasks within their EMR.
- Two Ocean notes types (Secure message sent and patient acknowledgement) will always be marked as "Completed" in Med Access.
- User interface enhancements to the Online Booking and Patient Authenticated Website Form authentication page.
- Online Booking activity logs can now be exported.
- Forms completed by an Ocean user in a browser can now trigger an Open API webhook notification containing the Session ID.
- Minor code changes to the detailed Reminder Rule History page.
- Enhanced Ocean’s capabilities to retry sending a Reminder after an EMR recovers from a downtime.
- When a site exports a report of Ocean Studies responses, the time values reported in the Date column will reflect the exporting site’s timezone.
Recent Support Articles
The following articles will be available on August 27h, 2021 with new or updated content: