The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for March 9th, 2021 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes. Recently created and updated support articles are listed below.
- Ontario’s ONE-ID identity credential can now be used to sign into Ocean.
- There is also an option to use ONE ID to sign-in from the Ocean Healthmap via a popup login window.
- Removed the footer in patient email notifications for referrals to walk-in health services (e.g. x-rays).
- Improved the Referral view's initial loading performance through new searching methods
- Removed the Referral count from the ‘Completed’ folder.
- Added ‘Neuroradiology’, ‘Ontario Breast Screening Program (OBSP)’, and ‘Remote Patient Monitoring’ to the list of Health Service Offerings and modified ‘Surgery’ to ‘General Surgery’.
- Included in Ocean’s HL7 FHIR ServiceRequest resource a DocumentReference resource to retrieve an attachment separately (rather than sending it in the ServiceRequest payload).
- Enabled Ocean to receive HL7 FHIR-based referral updates from downstream systems (e.g. updates to status, appointment information) as well as updates to core patient information.
- Updated the Site Admin > Integrations tab to enable sites to manage OAuth2 credentials for the HL7 FHIR integration.
- Addressed bug preventing referral attachments in OSCAR and Accuro from presenting during the initial load of patient information.
- Ocean can now automatically create new patient records within PSS and Med Access from an Online Booking, Website Form, Kiosk or Referral submission.
- Sites can enable/disable this feature individually for each product from the Admin > Site Features tab.
- Reminders rules can now be enabled/disabled at an individual rule level rather than universally.
- Each Reminder rule on the Reminder Main Setting page has an individual enable/disable setting, as well as an indicator of the current status of each rule.
- The Reminder Rule Builder on the Individual Reminder Setting page will now indicate to the user when a Reason/Appointment Type/Provider has been deleted (within the EMR), so they can determine if that is the cause of a Reminder Rule not working.
- Ocean will now populate the health card number during an Accuro demographic update if it is blank.
- Resolved a bug causing duplicate file downloads into Accuro Documents.
Recent Support Articles
The following articles will be available on March 10th, 2021 with new or updated content:
Automatic Creation of New Patient Records in PSS and MA
- Accepting New Patients for Online Booking
- Importing Website Form Submissions from the Ocean Portal to an EMR
- Set Up Ocean to Support Walk-In Patients
Online Booking for Accuro: