When creating Tablet Rules for use with eForms, the patient data that can be accessed and utilized as triggers by Ocean can differ between EMR integrations.
A large portion of standard patient demographic information can be used for rules in conjunction with Ocean Keywords. Keywords values can be referenced in the support guide, Using Keywords to Automatically Insert Content.
The table below gives a overview of what patient values and information are available, per EMR integration, for use with Tablet Rules.
- PSS (API) refers to Ocean’s PS Suite integration with the TELUS API.
- PSS (CF) refers to Ocean’s Custom Form integration for PS Suite.
- Accuro (1.0) & (2.0) refers to the version of the API being used. 1.0 is QHR’s legacy version of the API, which may be used by some Accuro integrations.
|Value||PSS (API)||PSS (CF)||Accuro (1.0)||Accuro (2.0)||OSCAR||Med Access|
|Standard Demographics via Ocean Keywords||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Appointment Type / Reason for Visit||✔||×||✔||✔||×||✔ 3|
|CPP (Medications, Conditions, Risk Factors, Allergies, Vaccinations)||✔||✔||×||×||✔||✔|
|Lab Results / Vitals||×||✔||×||×||×||×|
|Comments / Notes Demographic||✔||✔||✔ 1||✔ 1||×||✔ 2|
|Emergency Contact / Next of Kin||×||✔||×||×||×||×|
|Member Status / Rostering||×||✔||×||×||×||×|
|Custom Demographic Fields||×||×||✔||✔||×||×|
- Accuro: The "ptComments" field references the "note" portion of patient's address demographic.
- Med Access: The "ptComments" field references the value defined in the “note” demographic.
- Med Access: The "reasonForVisit" field references the value defined as the Appointment Type.