There are several ways you can upgrade a tablet to the latest Ocean Tablet app:
Ocean Tablet App (If you are upgrading only 1 or 2 tablets):
- Open the Ocean Tablet app on your tablet.
- Tap on the Ocean logo (or cog) in the bottom left hand corner and enter your Ocean user credentials to access the administration menu.
- Choose "Update Ocean Tablet". The upgrade should only take a minute but you'll need to repeat the above steps to for all the tablets that you want to upgrade.
Ocean Portal (If you are upgrading many tablets at once):
- Sign into the Ocean Portal on your computer's web browser.
- Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Tablets & Kiosks".
- Find the tablet(s) that you want to upgrade. Click on each of them and select "Upgrade". The next time those tablets are used, they will upgrade themselves.
Google Play Store:
- Access the Google Play Store on your Android tablet.
- Search "cognisantmd" to find the Ocean Tablet App which should appear as the first search result.
- Follow the prompts to download and install the update for the app.
Please refer to "When should I upgrade my tablets?" for more information on how often to upgrade your tablets.