- To set the tablet mode, use the drop-down menu found at the top of the editing dialog box. You can choose between the following options:
- A staff member enters a three-digit code in the tablet to unlock the correct forms for the patient.
- Kiosk mode
- Patients enter their health card number or swipe their health card to unlock their forms.
- Anonymous survey mode
- A single-purpose setting that allows patients to launch an anonymous survey by clicking “begin”.
- The next tab allows you to automatically display a demographic review to all patients.
- You can easily customize which fields are included on your demographic review by selecting the checkboxes.
- If you don't want or need your patients to update their demographics every time, simply uncheck the "Always Show Demographics Screen" checkbox.
- This tab will allow you to create tablet rules, which can automatically load certain forms based on certain patient criteria.
- To learn more about setting up tablet rules, please refer to "Tablet Rules".
- This tab will allow you to customize the check-in features of your tablet.
- Check-in features including when patients get marked as arrived and preventing certain patients from being able to check-in at the kiosk.
- Mark Patient Arrived
- If you are in kiosk mode and/or have an Accuro integration, you will also have the option of having Ocean mark the patient as "arrived" when they have entered their health number or after they've completed all of their required eForms.
- Time out after ___ seconds
- Set this to 30 seconds to reset the kiosk tablet if the patient does not interact with the kiosk for longer than 30 seconds.
- Block late check-in after ___ minutes
- Check off this box if you'd like to prevent late patients from checking in at the kiosk. Enter the time frame after the scheduled appointment time that you would like to consider as "late"
- Block check-in if ___
- This tab will allow you to customize completion form(s), demographics, hid the Quit button, and mark the patient as arrived.
- Display a survey or other form after all other forms are complete
- Some clinics have a form that they want all patients to complete after completing all their other forms. This is easily customizable in the top section of this tab.
- Display updated demographic fields for patient and front desk to review
- This tab also allows you to optionally display any demographic changes on the thank you page to make it easy for staff to quickly review the changes to ensure there are no errors.
- Hide Quit button
- You can also optionally display a quit button that allows patients to quit forms without completing all the required fields. By default, tablets are set to hide the quit button (and we recommend leaving this default setting).
- Mark Patient Arrived
Have more questions? Submit a request