The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for September 22nd, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- The Directory Listings dropdown menu within both the ‘Admin’ area and the ‘eReferrals & eConsults’ area are now alphabetically ordered.
- Referral Integrations with an external system launching will now have the redirect link automatically loaded without a manual click in the same tab.
- The same URL for the FHIR wait time extension will now be accepted across all Ocean environments.
- Fixed a bug where attachments added to a referral that was ‘Saved for Later’ were no longer present when revisiting the referral from the ‘Incomplete’ folder.
- Resolved a bug causing Ocean Message contents to be cut off in the Referral PDF if the special character "<" was included in the message.
- The Ocean API will now return a meaningful error message when referral attachments exceed the 10MB file size limit.
- Updated pricing specified within the platform to reflect changes that will take effect October 1, 2022.
- Added capabilities and methods to facilitate online appointment booking using FHIR endpoints.