The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for September 1st, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- If a referral is forwarded more than once after a Central Intake, the secondary Regional Authority will now dynamically update in the referral analytics.
- Existing site-specific analytic exports will now only appear in the reports for the relevant site.
- Fixed bug preventing the name of the provider that received an email notification from displaying in the eReferral's event log.
- Users can now insert the keyword [weblink_french] into the Patient Messaging email body so that when there is an eForm to complete or a secure message, Ocean will add a French version of the hyperlink into the email to the patient.
- Developed HL7 FHIR R4-based EMR/POS synchronization capabilities to determine which providers, schedules, and appointment types are available within an EMR.
- Developed HL7 FHIR R4-based methods to perform patient query and import notes into an EMR.
- Fixed bug blocking Patient Reminder rules from being sent if they have been edited prior to the scheduled daily run time.
- Mitigated bug that enabled an attachment that had been uploaded to Ocean and instantly removed from being included in a Patient Message.
- The keyword @apptDate.DDMMdyy will now insert the weekday along with the calendar date (e.g. Thursday, September 1, 2022) and exclude the time.
- Ocean will now immediately recognize when a Cloud Connect module has been changed from being an EMR module to a 'no EMR' module.