The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for August 11th, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Changes to the UI displayed to Referral Senders when they are redirected to another application to encourage completion of the entire referral flow.
- Changed the OH eConsult listing page button to “Send Ontario eConsult”.
- Updated the eReferral receiver notification email copy from “eReferral Resent” to “eReferral Resubmitted” and corrected copy for "eReferral Ownership Reclaimed" email to be consistent.
- Added a survey link to the booking notification email sent for patient self-referrals.
- Ocean can now process multiple foci within an inbound HL7 FHIR message.
- Added the capture of the ‘Referral Resubmitted Automatic Email Notification” event to the eReferral Event log.
- Accessibility improvements to the eForm answer types for dates, numeric scale, and diagram components.
- Added a field for the user to enter the oscar server url when re-authenticating the Oscar toolbar so that it matches the emristanceID already stored in Cloud Connect.