The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for July 21st, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- If the primary care provider that requested an eConsult chooses to 'Proceed with Referral', the (converted) eReferral will now appear in the Specialist's NEW Folder.
- A new setting is now available in the Directory Listing page to specify the default appointment medium for scheduled appointments.
- Added an email notification to notify the Regional Authority clinical administrator/Ocean support when a new listing has been submitted for validation.
- Added a "Referrals Received by Modality" Section to the weekly Ocean usage report emails.
- Updated the Navigation Menu with the terms "Ocean Provider Network" and an "eReferrals & eConsults" Page.
- Added new HSOs to support Paediatric Centres.
- A notification email will be sent to the receiving site when an appointment update is made by the eReferral sender site, regardless of whether the patient is notified.
- Resolved a bug that caused the "Send eReferral" Button to be disabled when users that are not associated with a Regional Authority (RA) switch in the Healthmap from an RA-assigned service listing to a non-RA listing.
- The “Preview Appointment Time Options” list in the eReferral Scheduling pane will now display options according to the 24-hour clock when this is the setting selected in the eReferrals > Settings > Configure page.
- Resolved a bug in the Healthmap that appeared when searches based on the patient’s location included a listing result that did not contain sufficient location information.
- Addressed bug preventing the attachments associated with the Notes pane from downloading into Accuro upon referral import.
- Implemented ARIA hinted button options to make the eForm answer options (e.g. No/Yes, No/Yes/Not Sure, Menu) more accessible.
- Improved the labeling of eForm inputs to increase readability by screen-readers.
- When a user is being removed from a site, Ocean will now check if they are assigned as a primary delegate to another user and remove them from this role before their site account is deactivated.
- Addressed bug preventing the ability to reverse tab through inputs.
- Addressed a bug that was preventing the patient-facing Online Booking pages from displaying when the browser’s default language was set to a language other than English or French.
- Ocean can now load Med Access schedules that include appointments that are marked ‘Confidential’.
- Patient message email notifications will now only be sent to the specific user(s) at the site that has set the “Allow reply” option.
- Fixed the appointment suggestions search in the Online Booking schedule to display results even before an exact match is found.
- By default, sensitive site administration configuration information will be obfuscated, with a toggle to reveal the information.
- .avi, .mov, and .mp4 file types can now be uploaded via our FileUploader.