The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for June 30th, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Implemented virus scan when attaching EMR files to new eReferrals and when attaching EMR files to existing eReferrals.
- Users with a clinician type of ‘Nurse practitioner’ can now send a CT or MRI eReferral without requiring an authorizing physician.
- The appointment medium will now be displayed to eReferral senders in the Scheduling Pane.
- Open API integrations can now add an outbound authorization service in the Integrations page.
- Updated the method for capturing the referral notification email when an eReferral is sent using the Delegate "Other Referrer" option.
- Referrals forwarded to a standard directory listing at a Central Intake site will now be included in the site's referral analytics.
- Addressed an error caused when users attempt to update a directory listing claimed to the eFax site.
- Addressed an error preventing Referring Providers from being able to save updates in the Scheduling Pane of eReferrals sent via eFax.
- A single Online Booking appointment type restriction can now be applied to multiple EMR time slots within a single provider schedule.
- The Template Manager > advanced setting > overdue notification will now accept a value of zero (0) or blank.
- Addressed an error causing reminder rule failures for sites that have converted their referral reminder rules to patient reminder rules.
Happy Canada Day!