The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for June 9th, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Regional Authorities can now specify a patient survey hyperlink that will appear in eReferral appointment reminder emails.
- Ocean will now refer to the user’s jurisdiction (in User Account Settings > Province) to present province-specific eConsult application guidance.
- Implement virus scan for portal users when adding attachments to the Notes, Scheduling or Messaging panes within an eReferral.
- Patient email notifications for eReferral bookings will no longer include mention of past appointments when a future-dated appointment is added to the referral.
- When a provider is copied on a newly submitted referral, Ocean will now use the email address associated with the provider’s directory listing to send email notifications rather than defaulting to the email address specified for receiving notification for the Ocean site that the listing is associated with.
- Site Admin Users now have access to a ‘Duplicate’ function to copy an existing Online Booking > Provider Schedule listing.
- An indicator will now be displayed on the Template Manager > Edit Template page when the template has been previously set as the ‘site default’ template.
- Ukrainian translations are now available for Tablet instructions and for Patient Messaging and the medical intake form.
- Ocean will no longer allow further Online Booking restrictions to be applied once a restriction for a given weekday has already been applied.
- Ocean will now create a note in the EMR containing updated demographics that it was not able to programmatically update.
- The default sync period between Cloud Connect and OSCAR Pro will now be one day.