The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for May 19th, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes.
- Added a new Health Service Offering "Healthcare Navigation Service".
- Added a new analytic column "integrationName" that captures the name of the API integration bound to a directory listing.
- When an appointment date is submitted with the HL7 FHIR Wait Time extension set to Wait 1a, Ocean will now use that date as the Initial Assessment appointment date for its wait time calculations.
- Added fields to enable a site using the Ocean Open APIs to retrieve its own Public Key that has been encrypted with the one-time-key.
- Added the ability to retrieve a Referral PDF with a cover sheet from the FHIR API.
- Addressed a bug preventing eConsults that are ‘saved for later’ from being retrieved.
- Addressed a bug preventing updates made to the phone number field in the Site Admin > Organization page from being saved.
- Addressed a bug affecting eReferral appointment dates when an update is made to them via the HL7 FHIR API.
- A new Template Manager section is now available from the Ocean Launcher to make it easier to create and manage the templates used in the Patient Messaging and Patient Reminders products.
- Site admin users now have access to a Template Manager landing page that lists the existing templates and provides a summary of key properties.
- A new Template Settings page groups all of the global settings relevant to template management into a single location.
- Every new Ocean site created will have two default templates available in the Template Manager - one targeted for Patient Messaging and the other for Patient Reminders - that can be used immediately by any user or as a content guideline that can be customized.
- A new Edit Template pages makes the editing of templates easier and more intuitive.
- Site admin users can now access a shortcut to the Template Manager from the bottom of the template list appearing in the Patient Messaging dialog.
- Implemented translations for key Ocean tablet sign-in and form completion instructions in twelve languages (Tamil, Hindi, Punjabi, Portuguese, Turkish, Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino, Tagalog, Traditional Chinese).
- Resolved bug causing patient-facing errors when an Accuro schedule interval ends with hour = 24.