The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for April 7th, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Ocean directory listings claimed to the eFax site will display a "Send eReferral via eFax" button and the status updates within the Ocean Portal will reflect that of an eFax (limited to eFax Proof of Concept (PoC) participants)
- eReferrals that have been sent to an eFax directory listing can be updated by the referring provider with the appointment date and time (limited to eFax PoC participants).
- Improved the layout of the Admin > Integrations > eReferrals page and clarified the scope and outcomes of the settings and permissions.
- When an API integration fails, Ocean will immediately send an email notification to the clinical administrator (if populated in the Admin > Site Account > Clinical Administrator field) and after 24 hours of continued failures.
- When there are multiple recipients of a eReferral HL7 FHIR payload, the referral target will be specified in the MessageHeader.destination field.
- Added text wrapping for the health number and gender fields in the Referral Note PDF.
- Resolved a bug causing multiple health service offering (HSO) dialogs to open when an site admin user user double-clicked on an HSO.
- Resolved a bug preventing referrals from closing when launched from the Patient Summary dashboard.
- The template code description will now be included in the Online Booking appointment summary.
- Ocean now supports the client_secret option during the SMART launch flow "Exchange the authorization code for an access token" step.
- Improvements to the human readability and guidance provided in several Ocean error messages.
- Resolved bug affecting the use of Ocean keywords "ptFamilyDoc" and "ptFamilyDoc.name" with Telus PSS patient records.
- Ocean will now send notifications of Cloud Connect sync errors over the weekend.