The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for March 17th, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Enhancements to the new multi-factor authentication (MFA) enablement process:
- The "Disable Two Factor Authentication" Button in the User Account page will be visible, but inactive once the user joins a site that requires MFA.
- Enhancements to the MFA enablement UI.
- When the eReferral status is updated in Ocean to “Declined” or “Cancelled”, OSCAR Pro (Well EMR) will now move these into its “Completed” consultation status.
- Removed the ‘Any listing containing’ default when the search button is selected on the Ocean Healthmap.
- Changes to the Referral Note's “referralDescription" item reference will now update the Description of the referral.
- ‘Child’ referrals' currentHealthservice will no longer be updated due to changes to other referrals from the same ‘source’ referral.
- Referral senders will now be redirected to the central intake directory listing of a site regardless of which directory listing they selected in the Healthmap.
- Resolved a bug causing an incorrect row to appear in the weekly Ocean Usage Reports emails for sites that have a self-referral form.
- Changed the Hubly catchment area parsing to Hubly's new data format.
- OSCAR Por (WELL EMR) users can now set where their secure message and eForms notes appear using a new Cloud Connect setting.
- The “Open” button on the OSCAR Pro (WELL EMR) Ocean toolbar has been replaced with a “Patient Summary” button that will launch into a patient-centred view within the Ocean portal.
- Removed the patient experience survey link at the end of the patient-facing Online Booking flow.
- Reduced the date range of appointments that will be retrieved when Ocean is applying booking restrictions before presenting Online Booking appointment options to a patient.
- Improvements to the UI and field validation of the OSCAR Pro (WELL EMR) Cloud Connect setup page.
- Resolved bug causing the user to be automatically logged out from the Ocean portal when their computer’s system clock is ‘fast’ (in the future).
- The “Remember this device” for the two-factor authentication function for Ocean now works on mobile devices.