The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for February 24th, 2022 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Ocean site administrators can now enable mandatory multi-factor authentication (MFA) for all users invited to their Ocean site. Once enabled, all users without MFA enabled will be prompted to enroll when they receive the invitation to join the site. They will not be granted site access until the MFA has been enabled.
- The Gender field on eReferral forms is no longer mandatory.
- Recipient sites that are not yet using Ocean fully can now mark their referrals as received and managed externally, completing them within their Ocean site.
- A disclaimer will appear on the Directory Listing view for the site: “This listing does not update the [eReferral/eConsult] status in Ocean. Contact the listing directly as needed for follow-up.”
- eReferral sites that are designated with a Listing Type of ‘Central Intake’ can now move eReferrals to the 'completed' status via the API.
- Ocean will now resend API messages that have failed (i.e. Ocean has received a response code other than 200) hourly for up to four days.
- Resolved bug preventing logos from appearing in the Directory Listing View of sites accepting eReferrals.
- Improved dynamic focus order when navigating through patient facing Online Booking pages. This will ensure that when a user navigates through these pages, their view will automatically be brought to the top of the page.
- Improved how Reminder rules evaluate when the condition includes a provider that has been removed from the EMR.