The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for December 9th, 2021 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
NOTE: Our next release will be on January 13th, 2022
- Enabled Regional Authority sites to embed provider survey links in the provider email notifications and Sent eReferral/eConsult summary page (Nova Scotia pilot).
- Streamlined the eConsult enablement settings (Nova Scotia pilot).
- Ocean’s eReferral HL7 FHIR APIs now support the ability to send webhook events to multiple referral stakeholders so that forwarded eReferrals can be received by downstream integrated sites.
- Modified how Ocean responds to multiple Open API events so that only one email notification is sent when a referral update & message are received sequentially.
- Enabled attachments to be passed via the Open APIs when another system is launched ‘in context’ as part of a referral submission.
- Ocean can now receive appointment information (location, appointment medium) through its eReferral FHIR API endpoint.
- Updated copy that appears in the eReferral Messaging pane when a site that has an API-integration chooses to disable messaging.
- Added a new Health Service Offering for “Ontario eConsult”
- Expanded the ability to vary Online Booking appointment type restrictions across the days of the week.
- Updated the user interface for the patient-facing Online Booking cancellation pages.
- Addressed bug so that updates made to Med Access demographic fields that cannot be modified will create a note.
- Addressed bug that was causing an unnecessary "Post Booking Form Note" to be created in the EMR upon completion of the Online Booking post-booking form by the patient.
- Addressed bug that wasn’t clearing error messages during the booking flow.
- Resolved a user interface bug in the Online Booking introductory message so that line breaks are now allowed.
- Added the ability to access a printable copy of the invoice.
- Ocean Patient Messaging now requires a valid credit card and payer specified for the Ocean site before a secure message can be sent.