The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for October 28th, 2021 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- eReferral users will now be presented with a role-based ‘requirements checklist’ on the eReferrals Settings page to guide them through site setup.
- A setting has been added to the HSO configuration window to enable the display of a “Send eConsult” button on directory listings. NOTE: This functionality is intended for Nova Scotia users only, and does not represent the Ontario eConsult Service. Integrated workflow to send eConsults to the Ontario eConsult Service through Ocean will be available to senders in the coming months.
- The "Respond as eConsult" checkbox and the "Accept as eConsult" button will now be hidden if the initial eConsult has been submitted by fax or phone.
- Changed the language of the Directory Listing Validation Email Notification to be product-neutral (rather than eReferral focused).
- Minor updates to the validation prompt and label on Directory Listing claims dialog.
- Added the Referral Target’s external service id to the HL7 FHIR eReferral payload references.
- Addressed a bug causing either duplicate or no Pending Referral Notifications to be sent.
- Resolved bug preventing users from closing referrals after launching the Patient Dashboard from an integrated EMR and saving a note.
- Minor improvements to the error handling for malformed FHIR eReferral bundles.
- Addressed bug related to the eReferral HN Province field that was impacting the use of HRM messaging.
- Patient authenticated website form submissions will now be imported into the Progress Note section of Well Health (OSCAR Pro). (Attachments will continue to download in the Documents section of the patient chart. These attachments will be renamed to include the following prefix before the file attachment name “Patient Message- file name”.)
- UI improvements to the Online Booking Individual Edit Provider Schedule page to include an actions bar.
- Patient-facing Online Booking AODA-related improvements.
- Improved the error handling of the patient-facing Online Booking flow.
- Addressed a bug causing multiple site encryption dialog overlays in certain pages.