The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for September 16th, 2021 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Implemented a virus scanning service for attachments added to eReferrals submitted through the Ocean Healthmap, Referral Website Form Links, or as Inbound eReferrals (Note: the service currently scans attachment uploads from within the eReferral. Scanning for EMR uploaded attachments will follow in a later release).
- Removed the "Client Type" setting from the Site Features page.
- Removed the 'Accept eReferrals/Provider Messages' setting from the Site Features page, and associated functionality. Site enablement to accept eReferrals is now set only within the Directory Listing.
- Expanded the information presented in the dialog prompt for site admins to validate a directory listing.
- The appointment times selection preview that is displayed in the Referral Settings Configuration page will only show time slots between the specified earliest and latest booking times.
- Resolved bugs related to metadata tags that were preventing the eReferral Note TIFF files from loading.
- Site admins can now specify an email address to receive Website Form update notifications that is distinct from the email address used to receive eReferral update notifications.
- Online Booking UI accessibility-related enhancements.
- Enhanced methods to prevent duplicate documents uploads into Accuro upon post-error retries.
- Resolved bug causing the wrong date to be used as the overdue date for some Patient Messages.
- When a new provider licence is enabled in the Providers page, it now appears immediately in the Users page’s EMR Provider field.
Recent Support Articles
The following articles will be available on September 17th, 2021 with new or updated content: