The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for April 20th, 2021 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes. Recently created and updated support articles are listed below.
- SMART on FHIR implementation enhancements to support Canadian considerations of the HL7 FHIR Patient resource data elements.
- Updated the examples available in the HL7 FHIR eReferral API Documentation.
- Ocean’s HL7 FHIR webhook notification now supports system-system authorization to an eReferral target system using OAuth2 client credentials.
- Added a configuration user interface (UI) to the Admin > Integrations tab to input the OAuth2 client credentials of the eReferral target system for outbound HL7 FHIR eReferral operations.
- Modified how Referral PDFs are generated to improve privacy posture.
- The referring provider will now be correctly listed as the referring practitioner in the OSCAR Consultation note that is created upon a sent referral.
- When an eReferral in the “Booking Confirmed” folder has an appointment that occurred in the past added/updated to it, Ocean will no longer send a "Health Referral - Booking" email notification to the patient.
- Resolved bug so that eReferral Reminders will appear under the ‘Additional Features Activated’ section within Cloud Connect.
- Resolved bug so that Accuro medication description entries are populated completely into Ocean eForms.
- Clarified the text in the Reminders Universal Settings page that the Time of Day setting reflects when Ocean will begin processing reminders.
- Implemented virus scanning for attachments that are submitted by patients via a Patient Authenticated Website Form.
- Reminder rules for post-appointment follow-ups will now suppress sending a reminder to appointments marked as "no show" in the PSS schedule.
- Resolved bug so that Website Forms are able to make updates to the hnProv (health insurance number province) field in Accuro.
- Resolved bug so that the eForm name is included in the title of the Website Form note created within Med Access.
- Resolved bug so that the Oscar toolbar is updated with the status of “download” after a note has been downloaded.
- Resolved bug so that disabled eRequest links accessed from IntakePortal.html are no longer active.
- Updated the Ocean End-User Licence Agreement (EULA) to notify Ocean users that CognisantMD may update and/or remove inappropriate service directory content.
- Updated the PSS attachment exporter to support virus scanning of attachments (for future expansion of virus scanning across products).
- Resolved bug affecting Ocean Open API handling of OPTIONS requests and made it compatible with browser-based JS integrations.
Recent Support Articles
The following articles will be available on April 21st, 2021 with new or updated content:
- Transferring a Patient Message licence to another user
- Re-registering a tablet with Ocean
- Setting an appointment medium (e.g. phone, virtual visit) for PSS Online Booking
- What happens when an eReferral is sent with more than one Health Service Offering requested? (eReferral Splitting)