The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for January 26th, 2021 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes. Support articles related to the new features and improvements are also listed below.
- Ocean now supports advanced referral splitting functionality so that only the relevant information for each ‘child’ Health Service Offering referral is included in the 'child' referral note
- eReferrals can now be sent to point-of-service systems using the HL7® FHIR® eReferral API defined by the Ontario eReferral HL7 FHIR Implementation Guide - Draft v0.10.0. (Implementation details are available from: https://simplifier.net/guide/eReferral-Ontario/Introduction)
- Point-of-service systems can now securely launch Ocean as a SMART®-on-FHIR® app with patient and user information 'in context'. (Implementation details are available from: http://www.hl7.org/fhir/smart-app-launch/)
- Revised name of "Referral Note" to "Referral Form Summary" to mitigate confusion around the referral note vs. notes pane.
- Resolved a bug that was creating duplicate imported documents in OSCAR Pro (WELL EMR) from sent eReferrals.
- Ocean now logs a referral event when a past appointment is added or removed from a referral.
- The "Save and Close" and "Close" Buttons now behave as expected when a referral is opened from Accuro's Patient Dashboard Link or from the PSS Custom Form.
- Clicking "Done" within the service directory listing forms serviced by Caredove will now automatically close the iFrame.
- Removed the 'request to confirm appointment' from emails sent to patients about rescheduled referrals.
- Resolved bug so that the OSCAR Ocean toolbar maintains the link for all the site's patients that have an active eReferral.
- Revised the "Active eReferral/eConsult" counter on the OSCAR Ocean toolbar so that it only includes non-completed eReferrals and eConsults.
Related Support Articles*
- Selecting a HL7 FHIR payload - https://support.cognisantmd.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034919811-Custom-Ocean-Integrations-
- Patient Reminders can now be created using the new Simple Rule Builder, which makes it easy to select the main conditions used in reminder rules
- Ocean will now pull the conditions' associated values from the EMR and allow the user to select from this list (rather than requiring them to be manually entered) in order to reduce typographic errors.
- Providers can now be more easily included in reminder rules using a list pulled into the Simple Rule Builder from the EMR.
- The iCal attachment included in the Patient Reminder email will always list “Health Appointment” as the event name.
- Resolved a bug that was creating duplicate imported documents in OSCAR Pro (WELL EMR) from patient authenticated website form submissions.
- Resolved inconsistent behaviour in retrieving appointment information from OSCAR Pro (WELL EMR).
Related Support Articles*
- Editing reminder rules - https://support.cognisantmd.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049230131
- Creating / configuring patient reminders - https://support.cognisantmd.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001778772/
*NOTE: Updated content related to the new features and enhancements will appear in these support articles on January 27th, 2021.