The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for December 22, 2020 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
Modified the "Authentication" setting in Admin view - Directory Listings tab (under the eReferral Policy section) to be enabled by default. This will improve the validation and accuracy of referrer contact information.
- Added ‘Colorectal Screening’, ‘Flexible Sigmoidoscopy’, ‘Thrombosis / DVT / VTE Care’, and ‘Addictions Assessment & Referral’ to the Health Service Offerings list.
- Expanded the descriptions for several of the "Update a referral' API parameters in the Ocean Open API documentation.
- Resolved a bug preventing the attachments included in eReferral requests from being added to the downloaded Accuro document describing the sent referral.
- Updated the “Submit initial info for a referral” Ocean Open API endpoint to pass in the listing reference (listingRef) and specific service offering (offeringRef).
- Website forms can now be configured to accept and import submissions into Accuro using an alternateID (file number).
- Patient replies to Patient Messages will now be labeled in Accuro as ‘Ocean: Message Response’.
- Implemented styling of the Ocean template for Patient Messages and Reminders.
- Implemented a mitigation so that Patient Reminders cannot change appointment status in the EMR to “Confirmed” if the status is already set to "Arrived".
- Resolved a bug preventing the ‘Enter’ key from registering a new line character in the Ocean note.
- Resolved a bug that caused the appointment type to be set incorrectly at Med Access sites using an Online Booking alternate configuration of a provider schedule.