The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for June 16th, 2020 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes.
A new option in the Notes pane that enables referral notes, such as assessment outcome notes, to be downloaded and printed.
- Ocean support for OSCAR eReferrals (via Cloud Connect), including creating a new patient chart, automatic new consult creation in the consult tab, automatic updates to the consult status and automatic download of referral notes into the patient chart.
Accuro EMR users will now have medical summary data (diagnoses,medications, allergies) auto-populated into new eReferrals.
Reconciled the current Action menu options for downloading and printing the Referral Letter/Receipt, and replaced with two new options: Download Referral Record and Download Referral Note. The Referral Record will be a complete pdf with Notes, Messaging and Attachments included on the referral. The Referral Note will include only the General section and the Referral Note.
eReferrals routed to a Central Intake now include the name of the original requested referral target in the Referral Record/Note pdfs above.
Phone extensions can now be added in the phone number field in patient demographics and referrer information of the eReferral form.
Updated the "To:" Line in Referral Messages to Include Referrer's Name with the Site Name.
Added an "Accepted as Walk-In" Folder to the set of Sent Folders in the eRequest Tab.
- Added a pop up HRM Error when a referral message attempts to send through HRM and fails.
- Updated the logic used to assign the listing name during the Caredove sync to rely on the health service name passed from Hubly.
- Improvements to the CMD admin directory tab to assist with the review of listing claims.
- Fixed an ElasticSearch bug in the Health Map, where a listing failed to be returned due to a catchment area being nested in one of the offerings.
- Fixed bug related to the move of buttons into the autoDirty zone of the referral scheduling pane which is causing Sentry crashes and referrals to crash on close.
- Appointment label is now assigned Wait1 correctly regardless of the sequence of labels added.
- Purge date displayed in the Event Log is now correctly updated when a review is requested on a referral, and for referrals in the New box.
- Clinics using online booking with Med Access EMR can now allow patients to book across all providers associated with the clinic.
- Contiguous appointment timeslots within a schedule within similar appointment types can now be booked as separate appointments without requiring a time gap between them.
- The attachment upload feature no longer flag jpgs from Android as truncated and failing website form submissions.
- In Cloud Connect, PSS users may now enter the EMR secret and ID in either sequence.
- An error related to an undefined site number when navigating to the eForm editor from the Online Booking schedule edit page has been addressed.