The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for March 31st, 2020 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes.
- The Ocean Healthmap now syncs Caredove listings on a nightly basis via Hubly.
- Updated the referral purge rules for Rapid Access Clinic sites to be 12 months after the initial assessment date booked on the referral.
- Added an “Add to Calendar” option for upcoming appointment dates received through patient referral booking notifications.
- Removed past appointment details in patient booking notifications when new appointments are booked.
- Updated the email subject lines of patient email notifications to be in a consistent format based on the action that generated the notification (ex. Health Referral - Sent, Health Referral - Booked, etc.)
- Added a new prompt for referral senders to notify patients when cancelling a referral (rather than sending it automatically).
- Referral senders now have the ability to resend patient booking notification emails.
- Updated the wording on the “Obtain Patient’s Email Consent” window.
- Child referrals associated with a cancelled Master Referral will now be cancelled automatically. Cancelled Master Referrals will generate an email regarding cancellation and an automated referral message that is flagged for review.
- Removed the duplicate HSO name from the Listing Configuration Screen so only the default Program Name is displayed.
- Fixed a bug that caused any requisition files, added to listing’s health service offerings in the Ocean Healthmap, to not render and download correctly.
- Fixed a bug that affected the ability to sort eReferrals by Booked Dates in the Booked Confirmed/Unconfirmed folders found in the eRequest Tab.
- Fixed a bug that caused Sent Referrals that are Declined/Cancelled to also appear in the Received/Declined Tabs.
- Selecting the Action Item, “Print Letter” will no longer log users out of the Ocean Portal.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Referral Export to only pull 20 referral records at once.
- Ocean can now support the capture of non-binary gender values in the sex field of the demographic update screen.
- Provide third party billing details in the Admin tab Billing panel.
- Online Booking eForms can now support demographic updates directly into the EMR (e.g. email address, virtual care consent).
- Added an Online Booking step by step setup guide and prerequisite requirements to simplify Online Booking configuration.
- Created a new provider schedule page so that users can easily configure and edit settings for each Provider’s Online Booking link.
- Added the ability to select Provider prior to selecting Appointment Type in the Online Booking workflow to simplify the ability to customize each provider’s appointment type offerings.
- Updated the text displayed when a patient sends a reply to a patient message to confirm that the message was sent successfully to the provider.
- Updated the Tablet tab’s Health Card Validation panel to mitigate misconfigurations caused by browser autofill/autocomplete settings.
- Fixed a bug related to Online Booking that prevented the primary provider restriction for schedules to work in Med Access.
- Fixed a bug that caused a site’s overdue patient notifications to be sent to the original sender’s email even though the user account was no longer associated with the site.
- Fixed a bug that allowed space characters to bypass eForm email validation.
- Fixed a bug related to validation errors encountered when inputting the 4-character year value of eForm date fields.