The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for March 3rd, 2020 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes.
- New Service Offerings Available: End of Life Care, Assisted Dying Inquiry Support, Anger Disorders, Sexual Behaviors (synonymous to Sexual Behaviors Clinic), Forensics (synonymous to General Forensic Assessment), Upper GI Series, and Small Bowel Follow-Through.
- Submissions in the eRequests tab will now be viewed in full-screen.
- Requisition Repository Listings will now display with a green print button in the Healthmap. The grey arrow on listings, not yet accepting eReferrals, will be removed.
- Updated purge rules to extend the purge date for 12 months after the referral's latest forward date.
- eReferrals will now automatically close when the "Save for Later" button is clicked on the Healthmap.
- Added a new action menu item that allows users to print Referral Letters in a new tab without downloading the PDF.
- Adjusted scroll bars of embedded iFrame in External Referral System Launch.
- Adjusted wording on referral forms that are set-up with the External Launch Integration.
- Reformatted referral sent date in patient email referral notifications to be consistent with the format of appointment date(s). Also added the day of the week to the patient’s appointment date(s).
- Added language to the bottom of the “sent” and “forwarded” patient referral notification emails, to inform the patient that there is no action required of them, and they will be notified when the appointment is booked.
- Enlarged and changed wording of "Confirm Appointment Button" to "Click Here to Confirm Appointment(s)" on patient booking email notifications.
- Updated header of patient booking/rescheduling notification to indicate that patient confirmation for the appointment is required.
- Changed wording in Booking Notification from "Comments" to "Important Information About Your Appointment".
- Automatic notifications/reminders will be generated for eReferrals/eConsults that remain in the "Needs Review" folder after 7 days, and repeat every 7 days until the message is marked as reviewed.
- Updated eConsult buttons for referrers to be in the order of "Completed", "Reviewed", "Proceed with eReferral", and "Done".
- Added a new analytic field called eConsultProceedToEReferralReason.
- The Import Window will no longer be triggered when the site's EMR is set to "None".
- Fixed a bug that affected the "Last Week" referral numbers in the Ocean Usage Report.
- Fixed a bug that caused referral notes not to import into a receiving site when clicking "Review" on a completed eConsult if the patient exists in Ocean.
- The "Proceed with Referral" option on eConsults will now trigger "Needs Review" email notification.
- The Scheduling Pane will now be hidden after users respond as an eConsult for the second time.
- Added logic to set the eConsultAcceptanceDate to the eConsultFirstMessageDate if the latter is populated without a formal acceptance of the eConsult.
- Added logic to reset the eConsultAcceptanceDate to blank if no eConsult message was ever sent, and the eConsult was instead accepted back to a referral.
- Redesigned the date selection widget on eForms to be more mobile friendly.
- eForms used for Online Booking can now be used to update EMR fields (e.g. email address and consent.)
- Selecting the "Decline" option for Online Booking eRequests will now automatically remove the appointment from the EMR scheduler.
- Added a validation step for clinics that allow new patients to book appointments online to ensure they are not an existing clinic patient (for sites that do not have "Patients must be pre-registered at the clinic" setting selected).
- Added the ability for a site to use their Directory Listing's logo for the Online Booking patient authenticator screen.
- Improved the patient experience during the loading of providers' schedules for Online Booking
- Enhanced the Online Booking appointment cancellation confirmation window to display the details of the appointment being cancelled. An email notification is now sent to the patient upon appointment cancellation.
- Empty eRequests will no longer sit in the eRequests tab if an online booking fails.
- The patient authenticator's date picker for Online Booking will now allow users to enter their birth month in digits.
- Changed the default value of the DaysBeforeAnotherBookingAllowed setting from 1 to 0 (if not specified by the clinic on the eForm).
- The "Accept Walk-in patients" option is hidden if Alternate ID option is selected.
- Fixed an issue with the eForm Editor’s numeric scale item that prevented a form note from being generated if the text is selected instead of the bar itself.
- Updated the error message displayed to patients when they attempt to book an appointment online with a provider that does not have an online booking service available.