The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for February 11th, 2020 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes.
- The Ocean Platform now supports the ability to respond to an eReferral with an eConsult message. Functionality includes allowing the recipient to accept a referral as an eConsult, send an eConsult message, and track billable time associated with it. This new feature also enables the sender to review the eConsult message and mark the referral as completed at that time. This feature is currently in a Proof of Concept with the eHealth Centre of Excellence, System Coordinated Access Program and the eConsult Centre of Excellence, to build out an integrated eReferral/eConsult workflow in Ocean.
- The Ocean Portal will now maintain the User Session when a Referral is actively being edited (for more than 30 minutes).
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple copies of a note to download when clicking the Referral View's email button .
- The Ocean User License Agreement is now accessible from the 'View My Account' page in the Ocean Portal.
- Fixed a bug that caused patients who did not confirm receipt of secure messages to be purged if their notes were downloaded.