The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for January 21st, 2020 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- The dropdown filter for eReferrals/eRequests chosen for the "Sent" folders will now reset when the user navigates to "Received" folders.
- Child Referrals will now inherit the email consent status from the master referral.
- Any changes made in Review Notes will now be saved when the user selects "Request Decline" on the eReferral.
- Added "Patient No Show" as a reason for declining an eReferral.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users that have "Physician Assistant" as their clinician type to be selected as a primary delegate.
- Fixed a bug where the "Accept as Walk-in" was incorrectly displayed as the default option on received referrals on some sites.
- Fixed a bug that prevented referral message notifications from being directed to the Message Target when the sender and receiver of the referral are on the same Ocean site.
- The Cloud Connect Setting "Schedule Days to Sync" will now appear under the heading "General" rather than "Ocean Reminders".
- Added a confirmation window when user "force sends" reminders to inform users that live automated reminders will be disabled for 24 hours when site is not in test mode.
Fixed a bug that caused patients who did not confirm receipt of secure messages to be purged if their notes were downloaded.