The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for November 19th, 2019 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes.
- Added the ability to "Delete" inbound referrals that have not been forwarded.
- Added an additional check on Master Referrals before displaying the option to "Split" to prevent a referral from accidentally being split twice.
- Updated text displayed on the scheduling pane of Inbound Referrals to emphasize that the patient and referrer will need to be notified separately of any scheduling changes made.
- Updated the listing filter to exclude forwarded referrals unless the site is a Central Intake.
- Fixed an issue where the "Edit" button would display on referral notes after being electronically forwarded by Central Intake sites. It should now only display on inbound referrals transcribed by Central Intake.
- Fixed a bug that caused "**ERROR**" to appear on downloaded letters and receipts when automated Ocean messages and notes were stamped on referrals.
- Fixed an issue that caused the MRN field to not display on a referral after being revoked from a site.
- The patient's window now has a "View Form Memory" option to display when forms were last completed. The ability to clear Form Memory is also available in this option.
- Check-in kiosk now validates first name and surname to prevent invalid or whitespace entries.