The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for October 29th, 2019 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes.
- Added "Physician Assistant" as a new clinician type. Physician assistants can be added as delegates to a provider's Ocean account to send referrals on behalf of the provider. Unlike the usual delegate flow, the physician assistant's signature will also be included on the sent referrals.
- Added a new referral analytic for delegateClinicianType.
- A referral with an appointment that is revoked forward will now allow the revoking site to reclaim ownership instead of rejecting the request.
- Booking an eReferral or eRequest from the New Tab will now trigger the patient Import window if the referral is directly accepted or if there is a booking change to a new referral.
- When importing referrals into an integrated EMR, you can now optionally wait on the Import Window for confirmation from Cloud Connect to determine if the import was successful or not. The details of the success/failure can be found in the referral's Event Log, along with an option to retry failed imports (for example, if a stub patient file still needed to be created in PSS for a new patient referral).
- Fixed a bug where anonymous EMR users were prompted to link their Ocean and EMR accounts on the Health Map after signing in on the referral form.
- Fixed a bug where users without Ocean accounts were prompted to log in when updating a listing in the Health Map.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when force sending reminders through the Admin Tab > Reminders.