The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for October 8th, 2019 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes.
- Extend the capabilities of an Ocean Site by building a custom integration that integrates external services to Ocean and sends notifications of new events that occur. Feature can be found in the Admin Tab > Integrations.
- The forward referral pane now includes an indicator as to whether the listing is accepting electronic referrals or not (similar to the health map view).
- Incomplete referrals can now be deleted simply by opening them up and clicking the “Delete” option at the bottom of the referral.
- Added a new Health Service Offering for “Cataract Care”.
- Referral email notifications will now include the referrer’s first name and last name for all clinician types.
- Cleaned up the messaging target, so referrer’s are no longer defaulted as an option when the referrer opens the referral.
- Child referrals will now inherit their parent's "referralForm" field, allowing the referral form to be edited on the child.
- The ptNotificationEmailed Analytic will now get populated as soon as the patient receives their first email regarding the referral (the analytic is no longer dependent on booking notifications).
- Canned booking comments no longer include the option for "Prompt for an appointment date and details", as additional appointments can now be added directly to the referral.
- Fixed a bug where the Awaiting Reply tab was including Declined referrals awaiting a reply, in it’s count. Declining a referral will now clear out any existing “awaiting reply” status.
- New walk-in customization for Cloud Connect-integrated users to adjust walk-in appointment durations to 10, 15, 20, 30, and 60 minute increments based off appointment types configured in the EMR. See Article: Set-up Ocean to Support Walk-in Patients.
- Enhanced patient dashboard for Accuro users to display active referrals, eForms, and patient notes.
- By default, Ocean site admins will be signed up for their site's weekly usage report which includes usage data on all active products.
- Re-positioned the alignment of search results in the Ocean Portal > Patients Tab during initial log-in.
- Updated session expiry for online questionnaires to prevent a user from losing changes once the session expires.
- Ocean Patient Messages will now display the name of the files that were attached in the patient's note.
- Fixed the Approximate Date Item from the eForm editor to allow a date selection to go up to 100 years in the past.
- Fixed a bug in Ocean eForms where two date-picker fields in a row could cause a rendering issue.
- Fixed a bug that caused patient forms to open at the bottom of the browser instead of the top when accessed from a link.