The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for August 6, 2019 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Added new functionality to the “Needs Review” tab, so users can now filter to referrals needing review by a specific user at their site.
- Incomplete referrals (referrals “Saved for Later”), are now re-launched in the Ocean Healthmap and use Single-Sign-On.
- Updated the Forward pane so Central Intake and Rapid Access Clinic users can now select the Health Service Offering to assign to the referral at the time of forwarding (the selection will default to the referral’s current HSO, if a match is found at the selected listing).
- Added a purge date to the bottom of the referral’s Event Log so users can now view the date a referral is scheduled to be removed from Ocean.
- Fixed a bug where the referral could not be opened from an "email note" email notification.
- Updated the referral status when an assessment report is emailed, to correctly reflect the site emailing the report.
- Fixed a couple bugs associated with the “Please Wait” prompt that may appear when sending referral messages on slower networks. This will prevent duplicate messages from being triggered in short time frames.