The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for Apr 23, 2019 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Improved error handling for invalid email addresses when sending Reminders.
- Added new referral analytics for ‘ax_receivedReferralComplete' and 'ax_imagingType’.
- Added new Health Service Offerings for Mental Health Assessment & Referral, Early Psychosis Intervention, Adult Intensive Services, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatric Behaviour, and Geriatric Medicine Risk and Consultation.
- All listings can now support a catchment area, if desired.
- Added a new Manual Forward Policy setting on listings to support passing communication responsibilities of the referral back to previous owners, when manually forwarding the referral to listings not on the Ocean eReferral Network.
- Fixed a bug where selecting ‘Done and Await Reply’ now properly moves the referral to the Awaiting Reply tab directly after selecting.