The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for Mar 27, 2019 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- New feature: Ocean can now import patient cohorts from Med Access. Please see the "Med Access Patient Importer" tab on this support article for more information.
- New feature: Walk-in Kiosk functionality now supported in Med Access. Please see this article for more information.
- In all supported EMRs, the scheduler now shows when Forms are available to be completed, and conveniently displays the Ocean Reference # for the patient.
- Added support for 'Chart #' and 'Primary Provider / ptClinicDoc' keywords when Ocean is integrated with a Med Access EMR. See this article for reference.
- Added support for appointment confirmations in Med Access. When patients confirm their appointment from the reminder email, Med Access will displayed a confirmed status in the scheduler.
- Referral review forms can now update the referral description.
- Fixed an issue where marking a referral as complete could incorrectly trigger an email notification.
- Improved directory listing layout in the Ocean Healthmap, to display multiple health services and provide an option to reveal all.
- Improved postal code validation when drafting a new Ocean eReferral.
- Fixed an issue with Healthmap/PPR synchronization that could inadvertently remove existing Health Service offerings on a listing.
- Fixed an issue to ensure the Review form correctly pulls the updated referral analytic value from a previous Review note (if one exists), rather than the original value entered on a referral form.
- When a referral is booked at a listing of type Rapid Access Clinic, the scheduledAppointment analytic and Wait1 analytic are no longer populated. Only the initialAssessmentDate and Wait1a are populated as expected.
- The Scheduling pane on a referral now displays who will be receiving email notifications regarding the appointment (referrer and/or patient), before any updates are made to it. After the booking email notification is sent, a green check mark stating the patient was emailed the information will appear, when appropriate.
- In the Booked Unconfirmed tab, for both sent and received referrals, you can now filter to patients with or without an email, to help streamline the booking confirmation process.
- Fixed a bug where the MRN number field now accepts leading zeroes.
- Fixed a bug where the CC field on referral printed receipts no longer overlaps the patient name.
- Added text to the bottom of patient referral email notifications, to help inform the patient why they are receiving the notification and how to unsubscribe if desired.